[access-uk] Re: looking for a new mobile phone with keypad

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 18:20:52 +0100

Hi Adrian.
You can still buy LG wine handsets online from the likes of ebay, or steve nutt sells the kapsys smart vision for around the £500 mark.
cheers,
Mo.

On 01/07/2017 17:41, Adrien Collins wrote:

Hi

I have just spilt orange juice on and probably in my lg wine mobile phone, I will probably have to replace it, I need to find a phone that has a keypad, do you have any suggestions please? I don't want an iphone. I prefer android.

Regards

Adrien