[access-uk] Re: looking for a new device

  • From: Tom Lorimer <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:22:29 +0100

Hi Adrien,

If you're going for an iPod Touch, make sure it has Siri and Facetime, as most of the older models don't have these Apps.

Tom.

On 07/10/2013 10:35 AM, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi Steve

Yes I have just come off the phone with apple, very good, on the screen doesn't
matter as I can't see it but they recommended an ipod touch, I was thinking of
going for an older model to find out if I get on with it ok. Will also look at
amazon, I see some on their quite reasonable, just wasn't sure what I device to
go for, there are so many.

Regards

Adrien