[access-uk] Re: looking for a laptop, what a problem

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 09:56:38 -0000

Hi Adrien I agree with everything you say here, sorry for this but could you let me have the spects of your new laptop if you know them or send to me after you've got it please.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 9:26 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: looking for a laptop, what a problem

Hi

Ok I don't wish to go through all that agro, the one I am
getting comes with windows 7 installed and windows 8 on a cd
so if I want to install it at a later date I can, getting
the best of both worlds. If I get one with windows 8
installed I'd only have to buy windows 7 as surely it is not
free so probably saving myself some money in the long run.
The pc I am getting doesn't have anything else installed on
it, I have checked, just windows 7, I may have a few extras
but who cares, they can be easily removed or up-dated if you
need to do that. I prefer windows 7, don't really want to
learn a new operating system just now, in spite of it being
windows 8, better the devil you know. So many people have
got windows 8 and had to go back to 7 so why go through all
the hassle? Just my point of view.

Regards

Adrien