[access-uk] Re: looking for a laptop

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 09:22:06 -0000

Interesting!  The first H.P. laptop that I had lasted about eighteen months
and I didn't use it all that much either during that time.  Never got
another. My next one was an Acer just like this desktop that I am using at
the moment and that is still working fine though I have only had it around
eighteen months at the moment. Hopefully though this one will hold up a lot
longer than the last one I had.
Tony
skype robert.anthony.cretney

Date: 10/31/13