[access-uk] Re: looking for a few more VI games please

  • From: James English <james13english@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 00:47:12 +0000

Hi,

A lot of those are abandonware, or were actually never released.
I'll talk to a few people and see what I can find for you, but no
promises as a lot of these are extremely old games.

On 12/1/15, goshawk on horseback <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks. if you have a good collection, is there a chance you may be able to

fill any of these other outstanding requests please?
Yukio Nozawa's Bokurano Daiboukenn 2
any of the Speed of Sound Gaming games
any of the Casey Mathews' Web Friendly Help Games
Steve Walmsley's Aurora
any of Munawar Bijani's BPC games
any of Claudio Zeni's Blue World Games
audio 3d maze, and crocadile dentist from braille soft, as pages to them
just gave 404 error every time.
Westfront PC: The Trials of Guilder
Saber Duel
Leap of faith, Find the way out through the maze.
Fear of the Dark, Find the way out.
Way of the Blind Goose, Fight the enemy.
Rock 'n Ride, Drag racing game.
Supersonic, An arcade game where you avoid incoming enemies.
Audio Rumble, A boxing game.
Ghost driver, You and your drunk friend dodge oncoming cars before you
crash.
Bounty Hunter, You drive your vehicle, chasing a rare creature underground.
Fireman, Save people in a burning house.
Blind Rally, A Racing game.
Arcadium, A Retro Arcade Game.
Audio Joust, in which you take on the role of king Arthur's champion.
Big Cahuna, Catch all kinds of fish within the time limit.
Call of Duty - The Sound Experience.
FlySwatter, Swat all flies.
(Nameless), locked in a dungeon, with water rising, try to escape before you

drown.
Underwater, you command a submarine and explore the deep sea.
Windmill, You are chased by monsters and need to run to the Windmill.
Splatter, kill flies.
Fire Escape, get out of your burning house.
Zato, fight the yakuza gang as a blind samurai.
Audio version of frogger.
Jumpman, jump over cars.
KILL ALL ZOMBIES.
Sonar, First person shooter.
Sightless, RPG game.
Tristan Bussiere's ACE Games
the Dragon Slayer Game,
Legend of the Green Dragon.
Tommy, Robin, and Lee's Dragon Slayer Games.
dueling swords
Bomb Stopper.
the 4 Nick Gawronski's Games, (if they were ever actually made available, as

last info is that they are in development, but the site has gone). the
titles are:
boating week, shoot out, doctor newnew, and mudbot.
Simon Cowan's fast and loose
Armadillo Army
Termite torpedo.
from James Dietz's Conspirasoft Entertainment. duck hunter
from Peter Laursen's TDL Games. space colony cleaner

again, these are all ones where sites don't work, or download and/or order
links no longer work.

Simon