[access-uk] Re: looking for a few more VI games please

  • From: James English <james13english@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 00:43:58 +0000

Hi,

From when I was very young and downloading random games all the time,
I get the feeling that these are examples of games that I couldn't
even find back then.

-James

On 11/30/15, goshawk on horseback <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

as before, these are some VI games that I am interested in getting hold of,
but where download or purchase links don't work any more, so am hoping some
of you out there can help me get them, thanks in advance.
scrolling battles
shell shock
the snowball war
World of Legends
Three D velocity, (yes I know this is a pay for one, but as the site for it
won't come up and can't be found, have no qualms about requesting it here)

can take files via sendspace, dropbox, or skype, if too big to send by
e-mail.

Simon