[access-uk] Re: looking for a device

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:19:49 +0100

Hi Mo

Yes I was looking amazon last night, couldn't see any new
windows 7 7 inch netbooks they were all android or 10 inch
used netbooks, I have two working netbooks now, one is a bit
sluggish and the other is xp, I wanted something small
enough to chuck in my hand luggage when I go away and do
e-mails on, nothing too fancy, I have tried the android, I
was struggling with it, will look around first before I make
any decisions. Mum saw a 7 inch mini pc on argos earlier, it
was windows 8 but I assume that'll be touch screen too, I
think want to stay clear of touch screens if I can, not sure
it is for me. Will explain on the phone.

Regards

Adrien

Date: 11/28/13