[access-uk] Re: looking for a cable

  • From: "Jim" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:48:37 -0000

Hi Ron,

Replacement cables for the VS can be bought from Humanware and RNIB.

Jim Williams

  _____

From: "Adrien Collins"
To: "'access uk'"
Subject: [access-uk] looking for a cable

Hi

I need to replace the short usb cable that came with my new
victor stream mark 2, it has broken a connection in the
little plug, it is a micro usb cable, can't as yet find them
on amazon, who else apart from humanware would sell them
please?

Regards

Adrien