[access-uk] Re: looking for a cable

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 11:25:01 +0100

Hi Vincent
That's the problem, I am in France so I have to rely on internet shopping,
places like amazon are excellent but not being able to see, it's hard to make
sure I get the correct item. Mum has found me some cables but even she has to
double, double check as there are so many similar cables. I probably could get
the cable here but I'd pay 3 or 4 times the price.

Regards

Adrien

        From: "Adrien Collins"
        To: "'access uk'"
        Subject: [access-uk] looking for a cable

        Hi

        I need to replace the short usb cable that came with my new
        victor stream mark 2, it has broken a connection in the
        little plug, it is a micro usb cable, can't as yet find them
        on amazon, who else apart from humanware would sell them
        please?

        Regards

        Adrien