[access-uk] Re: longer power cable for Victor Classic?

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:24:45 -0000

Hi Regarding this problem of yours, Have you tried Maplin Electronics they could sell you an extension lead so you plug the transformer cable in to the end of this and away you go.

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287