[access-uk] Re: long shot aboout Router

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:37:16 -0000

Hi Andrew.  Happy new year to you and yours.

You sent this message last week but I've been a bit busy as you can imagine. Anyway, you said: "> Once you have it all working, delete any references to the morignal modem software you had before. " Within Add-Remove programmes I have the stuff on my old usb modem. It's titled "Speed-Touch Usb Software." Are you saying Andrew that I should remove this?

You also said "and ensure that the dial up connection is removed from the network connections. This will ensure other applications don't get confused"

Within Control Panel, Network Connections, I have a directory titled "Speed-touch Connection"." Should I delete this as well Andrew?

Don't wish to do anything before getting advice firstly Andrew, hope you don't mind.

Best wishes.

Andy.

"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 21/12/2005

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.3/209 - Release Date: 21/12/2005

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.9/216 - Release Date: 29/12/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.10/218 - Release Date: 02/01/2006