[access-uk] Re: loading driver for epson perfection 1240u scanner onto windows xp

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:05:29 +0100

Hi Husna

I have the 1600 scanner and I had to install the software then turn the computer off and plug in the usb connection before re-booting. XP found the scanner automatically and I think it also found the software which had been installed.

Best wishes. Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>