[access-uk] Re: live feed?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:15:00 -0000

Billy, chances are you will have to subscribe to the service concerned. For Example, I used to have what they term an E-Season ticket with the Liverpool website. I paid a certain amount per year, and I got to listen to audio commentary and had access to other services like old games. But I never had live visual feeds to the games, only sound, which was fine by me. I stopped doing it though as they often had technical issues, and I found I could get the games on radio somewhere anyway. It depends on who has the rights for the games you want to watch. I guess you can get Sky by subscription over the Internet, but I've never done it, nor would I want to. My computer does enough already, and sometimes I like to shut it down and be away from it completely.

I hope you find something you are looking for.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>