[access-uk] listening to mushroom fm on a Nokia N82

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:48:29 +0100

Hi Everyone.

Asking on behalf of a friend, but is there a convenient and accessible way
of enjoying internet radio streams on the Nokia N82? I seem to remember a
web based service which was quite popular amongst the VI Nokia phone users,
but since I use the IPhone now, I haven't the details to hand. My friend on
who's behalf I'm asking this question wants to listen to Mushroom FM, so
anyone who listens to this station using a Nokia, I'd appreciate your
assistance in this matter.

All the best, Ibrahim.