[access-uk] Re: listen again BBC radio

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 16:54:13 +0100

I haven't used this for a long time, but I seem to recall you have to use the tab key to get around the page. You should eventually land on the element which allows you to skip forward or back.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Jim McAuslan
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:20 PM
To: access-uk
Subject: [access-uk] listen again BBC radio

Hi List,

Just in the past week its seems that BBC radio's listen again facility
has undergone a change.  I used the "pop-out player" which allowed me to
pause and stop, but even better let me skip forward and backwards.
However, the "pop-out player" has disappeared and replaced with
something else that doesn't allow me to skip forward or back.
Also, when I'm on the page for the particular show, there's advice for
jaws users to turn off  virtual cursor mode but when I do so it makes
access even worse.
All thoughts and advice welcome.

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn