[access-uk] link still not working.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:27:38 +0100

hi guys, can't remember if I posted about this matter before, if I have,
please forgive me, but it is now getting on my goat.
I'm running xp home, and using oe as my mail client.
In emails, I just cannot get links to work. If I'm sent an email with a link
to a website contained. When i press enter on the link, nothing happens, but
Jaws says the name of the link, but it doesn't open.
Think it must be a problem with IE. Can anyone help in this matter, please.
Billy

** vacation ## d