[access-uk] lightweight cd and dvd packages for my netbook

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:30:51 -0000

Hi Everyone.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a lightweight accessible dvd player
and a cd burning application that I could use on my netbook free or otherwise.
The reason for asking this question is that I don't really want to install Nero
or Roxio as these suite packages are extremely large, come with many components
I probably wouldn't use and are a hog on system resources.  All I'm really
looking for is a wizard based cd burner capable of burning basic audio and data
disks but with advanced options as well, and for the dvd player something that
has plenty of shortcut keys for performing playback and other functions.

All the best and look forward to hearing from someone.