[access-uk] library books

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 15:12:22 +0100

Hi list Audrey thanks for getting back
When I was at Sheffield school in the late sixties we used dot frames then braille machines but if we wanted anything we talked to a person.
now as I sit hear waiting for a guidedog which I have donw since last September really I really wonder where our world is going.
I will give them a ring again but with this being an 0845 number it seems I am on it for ages and ages going in the menus and out again.
the next time I come on this earth I will make sure I can see a bit smile.