[access-uk] Re: ldg tw1 talking swr meter needed

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:38:52 +0100

Yes, thanks Colin.  As it is, there is no auction and the item is spoken
for.  My invitation was to people to mail me off list to keep it away from
this list.  It is clearly not a sales list and therefore inappropriate to be
used in that way.  I made a statement on the list Derek which was
specifically to the Owner.

The topic is now closed.