[access-uk] Re: latest TVonics firmware found

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:49:24 +0000

Sorry, I haven't a clue. I'm not impressed myself though, I don't like the beeps that now come out of the button presses and I'm now getting the dreaded "no signal" message that I had a good while ago. I'll have to go through and manually tune the channels again, sigh. Only did the upgrade because my wife wanted to view one of the internet fead channels.

Martin

Aedan O'Meara recently said:-

Hi Martin,
Would you know if these have been further upgraded? I ran them last year and
they screwed up my box so I put back the original firmware.
Aedan.