[access-uk] Re: last on the usb stick

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:01:43 +0100

Hi John,

Yes I can seee that would be tricky.

Ignore me <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
john gallagher
Sent: 14 July 2014 11:51
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: last on the usb stick

hi steve firstly hope you have a good sight village.

yes i could set up the phone but because my xp machine has no wireless on it
how would i do this the usb adaptor is allowing me to have wireless on the
xp machine unlless i have the usb wireless adaptor i cannot search for
devices. this stupid one i have is no good as just now i switched on the xp
machine and i have to go through the setup again which is not accessible to
a screen reader.