[access-uk] Re: laserjet printers

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:19:43 +0100

Richard, I have the Brother HL2010 (a little further back ...)

I think there is a slot thing for doing envelopes or labels but never managed to get it to work as nobody could work out for me which way I should put in the label etc. Can you help at all, assuming they may be identical or similar? I'd really like to address my own envelopes but never did sort it! <Smiles>

Thanks for any help you can give on this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx