[access-uk] Re: large print bingo cards

  • From: "sara may" <saramay1965@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:52:43 +0100

hi, may be able to help you with this. my local shop has them, they got them
in for a local o a p club a few months back. but would need to know what you
mean by large print.   the  squares are approx 1 and a half times the normal
size and the numbers are almost the full size of the square.
there are 600 cards in the  packet  comprising 100 strips with 6 cards per
strip. each card is easily seperated by perferations  which makes it easy to
tare.
presently available in white or green.
the cost is £10.00 for the packet.
should you want any of these,
I can do first class second class recorded delivery or AFTB where
applickable.
prefered methods of payment are bank transfer paypal or cheque.
Regards
Sara May
Ards penensula,
Co Down