[access-uk] Re: kit recommendations please

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:26:19 -0000

Hi Jillian.

If your on Skype any time today, I can answer all your questions and spend some
time talking through the options with you.  I've had to make purchasing
decisions on netbooks, external drives and headsets before, and have tried out
several products in my quest to find the best for my needs, plus I am a mobile
broadband user.

All the best, Ibrahim.