[access-uk] Re: kindle questions

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:48:29 -0000

Ok many thanks Jacki3e

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 11:05 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: kindle questions

Hi Andy

Gordon has posted a link to download free books but, in the main, you have
to buy them.  And yes, Amazon is your place to do that.  It is easy though,
especially if you have an existing Amazon account.  If not, just create one,
look for the book you want to buy, make sure the correct device is
highlighted you wish to download to, and Bob's your uncle or Sally's your
aunt!

There are a few versions of the Kindle though, so you would need to check
which of them carries the accessibility features.  I think RNIB has some
blurb on this through their website.  Give the list a shout if we can help
further.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace