[access-uk] Re: keyboard and speech advice please

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:04:18 -0800

hello hazel

ok your request about bumpons.

the traditional orange ones may cause a problem.
however you can buy small clear ones or even better you can get lock dots.
these are for keyboards.

I saw the post about penfriend labels but personally think they would be
difficult to identify.
lock dots are in the price range of abut £2 for 9 I think.
the small clear bumpons are about £4 for in the range of 80.
I use lots of these cleared ones and I have not encounted a problem.

one way to test is if your settings are set to do nothing when you close the
lid you will hear jaws talking if a key is being pressed.

I hope this helps.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739