[access-uk] Re: k reader

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:10:15 +0100

hi terry, i canhep you here, too

I scanned an a4 sheet with it, a doctor hwo leaflet from my box set, and a business card.
all went perfectly.
The phone is really comfortable in the hand. the only tricky part is lining up the document to be scanned, but it is all about practice. I wish as stated earlier the price was heavily reduced as it is too much for one piece of software

On 27 Apr 2008, at 12:43, terrcooper wrote:

Hi Jackie

If you get five minutes, could you give me an overview of what you thought of the KNFB reader.

would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Terry