[access-uk] Re: just got skype

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:16:47 +0100

Hi John.

Jonathan Mosen has produced a "Speaking of Skype"
Tutorial which is available for purchase. More info can be obtained at:
http://www.mosen.org/sos/

I've not heard it, but judging by Jonathan's other tutorials/demos you
shouldn't go too far wrong.

Another one I've found is by someone called Stuart Lawler, which I presume
is freely downloadable. However I've not been able to get it to work, so its
possible it could have been deleted/moved. Should you wish to pursue it
though, the URL is: http://www.stuartlawler.com/tutorials/

As for testing your skype, feel free to add me - you'll find my Skype
details below. Catching me in front of the PC however is another thing these
days I'm afraid lol!

If you haven't already, There's also a Skype Support group on freelists that
you can join, which has a lot of folks who'd be glad to help you. HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK