[access-uk] Re: join my group blind ms office

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:04:01 +0100

My God, you really have a chip on your shoulder, don't you?!  Did you not
read Barry's email.  This is a list for technology, not the deranged
dribblings from someone who is obviously so arrogant that they have to have
the last word!

Please, do everyone a favour and drop this waste of bandwidth.  Perhaps you
should start a blind philosophy list?!

Steve