[access-uk] Re: jaws scripts for ITunes

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:19:53 +0100

Hi
As far as I can tell, providing you have ITunes 4.8 installed, the software will interact with the various IPod models.

As for the menu bar, I have to say that wasn't the way I was planning on dealing with this in the short term. The fact is that all of the menus have their own unique shortcut keys associated with them, for example alt+E is for edit. At the moment, pressing the alt key will announce the keystrokes necessary to activate the menu items which I would have thought would have been enough accessibility on the grounds that you would get used to the keystrokes anyway. Having looked at the menu bar though, it can be made accessible, it's just a question of how much of a priority I think it is for the moment.

I hope that helps.

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx