[access-uk] Re: jaws saying star

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:05:33 -0000

Hi George.

I changed  my screen colours back to Windows Standard and re-booted but the
problem was still there.  I even tried High Contrast number 1, before
changing back to number 2,

I think it could even be a jaws script problem as when I press enter on a
message to read it, jaws announces "forms mode off" after reading out the various fields at the top of the message.

I have downloaded everything George, including SP2  I'm getting updates
every few days and these are being installed automatically.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>