[access-uk] Re: jaws query

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:58:33 +0100

First of all use your ears as the PC boots, you're listening out for any
warnings.  If nothing unusual happens, try using alt+Tab or insert+F10 to
see if there are any open windows that are not currently in focus, if you
find any of these use the tab key to examine what controls lie within, or
use insert+b to read the window contents.  See if you can find out what is
in your way to start with, then it may be possible to resovle the cause of
the porblem.  If you have access to a human screen reader so much the easier
but it's not essential.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology