[access-uk] Re: jaws fifteen

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:57:36 -0000

There is no issue running Jaws on two different machines from a single licence authorisation.

Assuming you have Jaws standard, you shouldn't have any problems doing this at all as long as your netbook is running standard XP and not XP Pro. If your netbook is XP Pro, then you would need Jaws Professional rather than standard Jaws.

I am assuming you've installed the correct 32 or 64 bit version as you wouldn't have got as far as being requested to enter the authorisation code if the install wasn't correct. I also assume that it's working fine in 40 minute mode which will also verify that you have the correct version installed and that it's purely an authorisation issue. -----Original Message----- From: John Gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 3:04 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] jaws fifteen

Hi all
can someone tell me how much will it cost for jaws on two of my
machines I have it on my windows 7 laptop but if I try to put in my
code on the netbook it will not let me do it.
it  is xp though wonder if I need a different install
a bit astounded it will not let me run on at least two machines.
thanks.