[access-uk] jaws dongle on a port replicator

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 02:20:48 +0100

Hi Everyone.

If anyone uses a dongle to authorize their copy of jaws, can they please tell
me whether they've successfully been able to authorize jaws with the dongle
plugged in to a USB docking solution or port expansion product?  I've an ILM
license currently on both my machines, but because we've had so many resets
because of technical issues freedom scientific are getting difficult and are
reluctant to reset our activation count.  Understandable but irritating never
the less.

All the best, Ibrahim.