[access-uk] jaws behaving oddly

  • From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:53:42 -0000

Good morning all,
I have not done anything out of the ordinary, e.g. formatted my hard drive,
re-installed windows, applied all updates, etc etc.  However, jaws is now
behaving quite oddly.  For example, when I try to rout jaws to pc,
(insert+keypad minus) I sometime hear jaws to pc, sometime no sound,
sometime speech gets interrupted.  Furthermore, when jaws is routed to pc,
speech gets interrupted and I only hear the first part of the word etc.  It
is also quite difficult to move in the windows with insert+4 and 6.  Even
control+right/left arrows get stuck and cannot left or right click on any of
the buttons.
Using jaws13 on windows7.
.

Thank you.