[access-uk] Re: jaws authorisation on netbook again

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:27:19 -0000

Damon,

I'd forgotten you were grappling with McAfee as well. Be sure, get rid of it! I do recall that when I had to get it out of my system, I also needed to switch off its running in Services using MSCONFIG in order that it would completely go from my system.

All the best with this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx