[access-uk] Re: jaws and windows 7

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:50:57 -0000

Hi Terry,

JAWS won't see Windows 7 as a recognised operating system, hence the
rejection.

However a number of people in the USA have reported that if you have
JAWS 10 installed first on XP or Vista, and THEN apply the Windows 7
beta, JAWS will run in demo mode.

Furthermore, for a Windows Beta, it would appear that JAWS works
remarkable well.

George.