[access-uk] Re: jaws and windows 7

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:30:38 -0000

Folks,

I've not followed any of your threads on Win V7.

I've just got a desktop box that I'm going to use as a server and some fiddly
bits having been concentrating my computing to accademia for ages I'm a bit
late to the party with actually using Win 7.

I tried installing it as a Virtual Machine on the Mac but there's a screen that
you need eyes to read, (unlike XP), who's install reads fine.

So how are you installing it on your PC's, sighte dhelp, automated install,
unattended install, you're partially sighted?

Cheers,
Dj Paddy
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time
that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900"