[access-uk] Re: jaws and windows 7

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:33:42 -0000

I haven't tried that with JAWS but I am not really commenting on JAWS
access to it at the moment since we know work needs to be done will be
done.  My comment is more addressed towards Microsofts position of
hiding all system tray icons by default which will still affect JAWS
users even once compatibility is attained.