[access-uk] Re: jaws and skype?

  • From: ayesha bhatia <thebookworm1982@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:49:02 +0100

I am using jaws version 8.4 something. I use windows XP but not vista in case
anyone's interested.

I've now installed skype 3.8 so if anyone wants to get in touch, particularly
if you knew me at school, I was at worcester - where I was known as Puja Bhatia
- from september 1993 to july 2001 or at roehampton university  - where I was
known as Ayesha Bhatia - from september 2001 to july 2009 - just have to get a
certificate from them - then please feel free to email or skype me.

Please feel free to pass these details on to anyone who might know me.

email address:

thebookworm1982@xxxxxxxxxxx

skype name:

ayeshabhatia

If anyone wants to join my yahoo group or tell others about it, just subscribe
to:

FriendsWithDisabilities-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or else put

FriendsWithDisabilities

in the search box and subscribe that way.

Is this list moderated by the way?

Just curious.

Thanks for your help.

I'm sure I'll find it interesting being on this list for a while.

Hope to get to know you all soon, to get and give useful information and to get
in touch with some old friends if possible.

Ayesha Bhatia

From: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: jaws and skype?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:04:05 +0100

HI download skype 3.8 and it will work just fine!

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: terryclasper
Of follow me on twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/TerryClasper