[access-uk] Re: jaws 10 issues

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:17:24 -0000

Hi, I think you're right about the number of issues with it. I have turned
it off for that reason. Historically, forms mode and virtual PC cursor mode
were mutually exclusive, and I don't think trying to make them co-exist has
quite worked properly yet. Please do report all issues to them. The more
specific you can be, the more likely they are to realise. I think there
could be an update fairly soon with some fixes from things I've reported
about screen refresh problems. Overall it is a good version though!