[access-uk] jack-plug split

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:30:05 -0000

Hi all.

I have purchased a Veronica transmitter for my computer.  It fits into my
speakers quarter inch mini-jack socket, and sends a signal from my computers
sound card to my hi-fi and portable radio.  It's fantastic, I can listen to
all my on-board music anywhere.  However, this comes at a cost as I loss my
computers speakers.  What I need is a quarter inch jack plug to 2 quarter
inch jack sockets.  I enquired about this at PC World but they did not
understand what I was wanting.  Anyone any idea where I would pick up such a
cable.

Best Wishes.
Andy from Sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a line at: