[access-uk] Re: itunes issue?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:01:47 +0100

Hi Billy

Try this.

1.  On the device where you want to change your ID, go to Settings, then
iTunes and App Stores and double-tap on that button.

2.  When you see the ID you want to change, double-tap on it.

3.  Now double-tap on the Sign Out button.

4.  You should now be able to create the ID that you want to match your
other device.

5.  When you go to iTunes or the App Store, make sure your ID is the same
one you have created above.

I know it sounds a bit of a bloody nuisance, but you will get there.  If all
else fails, call the Apple Technical Support on the free phone number, 0800
048 0408.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace