[access-uk] Re: items in msconfig?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 21:17:29 +0100

George, very good explaination, but the only problem, I don't have Nero burning rom installed at the moment, because when I try to install the prog, it is in a foreign language.
I think the problem may be, the in-cd item that i cannot get rid of in the add/remove options.
When i try to remove it, i cannot for some reason. I cannot tell what the add/remove program is telling me, because the in-cd uninstall is in a foreign language as well.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>