[access-uk] Re: it says it all

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:38:05 +0100

"What annoyed me was the fact that they didn't even acknowledge my request for support, just ignored it, I didn't even receive a message saying they had received it"

Yes, appalling.
-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:40 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: it says it all

Hi Kevin

What annoyed me was the fact that they didn't even acknowledge my request for support, just ignored it, I didn't even receive a message saying they had received it, just the refund, they obviously didn't want the aggravation. It wouldn't take them long to have a look.

Regards

Adrien

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx