[access-uk] Re: is this a swindle for uk

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:12:29 +0100

Well, hard to figure indeed what exactly happens here if Pulsedata source a
product from Germany, but could well be that they pay in Euroes. Whichever
way you look at it, or so it seems to me, many suppliers just seem to see us
here in the UK as an easy touch.  Now, that could be the name of a product
me thinks!

Ray.