[access-uk] is there a USB compatible iminidisk recorder that has software that is visually impaired friendly?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:27:07 +0100

Hello to all recipients.

I wonder if anyone can recommend a minidisk recorder that is as the heading of this e-mail describes, in other words, a minidisk recorder that has visually impaired friendly, screen reader compatible , software and also can be connected to a laptop PC via USB.

If there is such a device, I would be grateful if someone could inform me of this, as I have taken on a voluntary position in an organisation, which will necessitate recording meetings on minidisk and then transferring these recordings to PC in order to create notes from them.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Alexander Shannon