[access-uk] Re: iriver players advice

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:26:07 +0100

Samdra,

I don't have an ebay account nor a paypal account, but I know a man who has.
I am going to get a couple of sighted friends to look them up and see what I
can get on there if there is nowhere I can find a new one.  I would prefer
the 340 for the extra storage space but they can search for both of them I'm
sure.

Regards,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the thing I miss most is my mind....