[access-uk] Re: iplayer downloader not working

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:15:56 +0000

Greetings,

so you must go to the program on the site then?  I thought as with
IPlayerDownLoader, I could simply paste in the b-code.

You advised:

After you choose BBC on the Find Programs page, tab to view the programs
that are available on the iPlayer site. Click on the program you want and
then tab to the available episodes list, Tick the tick box next to the
desired episodes and then with the virtual cursor click the download button
that I mentioned earlier.

Where is this program page?  Can't remember seeing any reference to it.

So, having opened the program and now have the program-id presented, see
window below, what do I do, where do I go?

Radio DL
File View Tools Help
Programme ID Check Programme Data
Title Get MP3Duration
Description
Hide Info
Detailed Information
Channel Name Type
Broadcast Date File Size
Available Until
Stream Identifier
Exit
Enter Programme ID or click View>>Search to open the Search Window

I clicked search and entered bbc radio 7 into the edit but only received ten
how is the program selected?  There was a button with no tag, so what does
it do?  Add to queue is tagged, what queue, where and what is it's purpose?
There seems to be no help text, only about.

this program is not very user-friendly is it!

I've still not actually got onto any page where I can tick as you suggested.

From Colin Howard, who lives near Southampton in
Southern England and though down here, Christmas may be
"Green" in terms of a respite from the cold weather,
won't be "Green" because his favourite news reader
Charlotte Green, who reads the news on Radio 4 is
likely to be missing into the New Year, because she
has a problem which may result in her needing
attention to her hip.  Colin is really missing his
Green voice and hopes we shall have her back soon.
Meanwhile, Colin hopes all will have an enjoyable
Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.