[access-uk] Re: iplayer downloader not working

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:46:05 -0000

Hi, just thought I'd get in my two penneth on this. I've switched to radio
downloader, but, although I set it not to start with windows it keeps on going
back onto the startup list. I can't see a way of stopping it. Any ideas.
  Another downer about radio downloader is that it requires net framework.
  I hope they manage to fix IPlayer downloader, as I'd much rather paste in a
link to the specific programme than to be presented, as is the case with radio
downloader with an alphabetical list of every available programme.
  That being said it's good that there is an alternative to IPlayer Downloader.
                    John.